THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 16, 2008

good evening all

well, I am just watching stuff we DVRed and thought I could post too :o) Briar is trying to help she is one if the six cats I have that help me do the every day things.




First we have Catti-Brie she is the oldest at 14,




then there is Magnus my 9 year old he is my love bug,









then there is Mystic who hides from every one but me she is very loving when she gets to know ya,






Now for Broadway he just turned 4 he has had a lot of health problems since we got him but he is my big boy a 18 ponder and very tall.







Then there is Brair my baby girl she now 2 and is a 16 ponder :o) but she is mommies baby,






our newest baby is 6 months old his name is Domino and he has no fear of the big guys at all. He keeps up with them but he is very tiny only 5 pounds and very petite I have a feeling he is going to be a little guy.

0 comments: