THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 20, 2008

To tuckered to help


Hi well today I thought I would put that darn plastic up on some windows today and with six fur children I had plenty of help. And as you can see they are all tuckered out from helping Mom. These three decided to run through the plastic and help with the taping. I live in a very old duplex so our front door leads to the second story balcony so I have to put plastic between the doors or who ever sits near it will have a nice draft blow on them all winter. I did mange to get the door and one window done before I had to quit just had to much four legged help :o). I took this picture about a half hour after I got the plastic cleaned up :o) they had tunnels and toys all through the plastic they where having so much fun and I just had to clean it up *sigh* I know what a mean Mommy. Just a side note this was a very heavy plastic that my husband gets from work not the stuff you can buy from K-mart or WalMart to cover the windows. That is why they had tunnels and such running through it. Well as you can see pour little Domino is pushed to the one end and Broadway pushed in between him and Brair. Well off to do some stitching. Hopeing to post a picture tomorrow of my progress on the Ginger Boy, but I might have to wait till this weekend.

0 comments: