THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas

Hello,
Well working on the house for Christmas. Which means my collection of Nutcrackers and Santa's. I was tell a friend about them on the phone. So I thought why not take pictures and post them:o)

This one that my husband got me a couple of years ago. He is the tallest one I have he about 3 foot tall.
This is a Wooden Santa, I have had him for about two years. Broadway loves to tip him over on top of the littler Cats in the house. Since Broadway is the only one who can knock it over :o) this guy is about two feet tall and solid wood :o)




Here is another group of Nutcracker.
I love all types as you can see.











Here is the other half of the group :0) The Santa in the picture is about four foot tall. And must see my pirate nutcracker I just love him :o)















I see I caught Magnus checking things out :o) Here is another nutcracker and Santa. I like this since he looks like he is coming out of a chimney.













This is my shelf of Nutcrackers

Believe or not but the two Santa's on the ends are both Nutcrackers. The little one there is for my Doctor for Christmas.










This Santa I did long time ago, he is a painted on muslin fabric after you sew him together. I hope to post a Stitch a long up date this weekend.

Have a good weekend every one

0 comments: