THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good afternoon

well I have not posted in while. I have several finishes to post but I can't do that till after Christmas as they are gifts and I never know who will wonder buy my blog :o) Right now I have a cold so I feel yucky. I go to the doctor to today for a check up on the heart so I can ask her about taking some vitamins to help me. Well this is just a short post so that people don't think I gave up on this :o). Oh I made cookies the other day and had some help
Domino wanted to help Yes his head is covered with flour :o)

We put our tree up the other night and had help with this too :o)
I don't know if you can see Briar under the tree. Broadway is over on the side watching everything that is going on. Domino is sitting in front just not sure what is going on having this big tree in the house.

1 comments:

Pike said...

Merry Christmas