THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Good afternoon all
well I was going to post this earlier to day but I am just now getting around too it :o) Well I did not get much done last night. I did get the center filled in and then I gave in to filling in the colors I only did get three places done. I was really sore last night and really tired. I posted that I had to go and see the back doctor yesterday. Well I was right I did have a problem *sigh* in my hip. They gave me some shots that really hurt [OK I really don't like needles but it did hurt :o) ] I am still sore where they put the needle in to my hip. I do have to say they thought it was fun I was the third person that day that had the same problem. I guess that it is very uncommon problem so they where suprised that the had three in one day. This is going to be a fun week tomorrow I have appointment with the Heart doctor. Which will be fun since it is a family deal the husband and the father in law all see my doctor :o) Oh yeah *sigh* will just see if the father in law is on good behavior or not grrrr .
Well have a good week all

0 comments: