THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 15, 2010

Well I guess I should post a update

Wow I have not posted in awhile :o) Well I have had a lot of things happen since Feb. I lost one of my fur babies Broadway he was only 4 years old. This is him with Briar She is the one on the bottom :o)
He had a bad start in life when we picked him off the street where he was left to fend for him self. He had a good life with here with his 2 brothers and 3 sisters.



Well we where not looking to add another fur baby, but in October we walked in to Petco. Well you can guess where this is going. :o) There was this very beautiful green eyed black kitty looking up at me very pitifully and gives me this very rusty meow.
After my husband looked over her papers we knew she was going home with us. Isabella had been in APL system 7 months and needed a forever home. She is still learning that this is where she is staying, and starting to trust us and her all her new brothers and sisters. Though the boys feel out numbered since it is now 4 girls against the 2 boys :o) After all this my father -in-Law fell and broke a hip and his wrist. he is now home and doing much better. I also had a light case of the H1N1 but got over this thank goodness. so know it is January and a start to a new year I can only hope that things go much smoother this year then the last two :o)

So now we have two black kitties that we have to look to see who is who since one has golden eyes and the other has green eyes :o) then there is my baby boy who things he is the man :o) Domino there is a picture on my blog of him helping me make cookies last year :o)

With all this I did get some stitching done and here are the pictures. This is not all of the things I stitch but close :o)
I started a Ink Circles Design Winter Mandala, it was published in Just CrossStitch Jan/Feb 2010 issue. Here is a picture of the first four days I did not get much done since I was not feeling good and just did not stitch much. It seems I had eaten something that did not sit well with my meds I take for my heart and the pain in my lower back. I hope to get some stitching done this weekend as the husband is out of town. Though I do need to make two book cover to recover some books for a friend, and I should be making needle books for my Etsy store then there is the house cleaning that should get done. Hum lets just see what I do get done me thinks it will be the stitching :o) Well I am getting the look from the fur babies that it is dinner time :o) so I am going to try to post morr this year :o)

have a great weekend
Dawn

5 comments:

phormann said...

Had fun looking through your pics. :-)

Carolyn NC said...

Pictures are great - love the finishes! Hope you're feeling ok now!

Vicki in CO said...

You have done some wonderful stitching!

It's great to meet another cat lover...we currently have 7; 3 female and 4 male; plus 3 dogs!

Annette said...

Sorry to hear about your furbaby... what a lovely new cat.
Your finished pieces are great, love the new start

Charlene ♥ NC said...

You've done lost of pretty work this past year, and a great new beginning for this year! Take care!